Hurricane Sandy- OS/OW Permits & Emergency Declarations

Below is the website link for FHWA's website for carrier's to obtain OS/OW permits that may be needed due to Hurricane Sandy. To obtain State permits, one will need to contact the State(s) in which you wish to travel. See the link below for the State permitting web sites, and the telephone contact number for the State permitting office.
<a href="" target="_blank"><wbr>freight/sw/permit_report/<wbr>index.htm#obt

A number of states have declared emergency declaration and FMCSA has posted them on their homepage